04 April 2017

Spring Break, Days 1 & 2

Spring break began on Friday for us, for some reason, although it wasn't too exciting what with me using her day off to book a lengthy doctor's appointment followed by a wild goose chase through three - yes, three - pharmacies looking for someone who had the necessary medication in stock. "If I were you, I'd call ahead before I drove over there," one tech told me knowingly. "Yeah, cause it's so easy to call and actually speak with a person," I didn't respond snarkily.


So Monday began our proper Spring Break and we started out with the opposite of a bang...a lazy, casual, brownies-and-tv filled, weekend-extension kind of Monday


A big pot of peanut butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon oatmeal for breakfast; crackers, popcorn, and brownies for lunch, movies all afternoon; eggs, bacon, and jelly toast for dinner. Spring break food. Also, "Mommy really needs to go grocery shopping, good thing Daddy bought bread on the way home."


 Lazy movies, Mommy crocheting.



Theodore shooting some hoops, Daddy getting home a little early and everyone playing catch.




And after the kids went down, Matt and I finished up the night watching the season finale of The Walking Dead on Amazon and then watching Gonzaga lose the national championship. That Polish giant needs to work on getting the ball in the hoop from a close proximity. Oi.

Anyway, I'd like to take a few snaps through the day and then share them here throughout the week.

No comments: