25 April 2017

9 Year Anniversary

Today is my nine year anniversary!


Our first apartment kitchen...which actually was probably my favorite kitchen of all our apartment kitchens (we had five different apartment kitchens)...



I also found this gem of a prom picture...we've known each other for 15 years - exactly half my life!


 And an engagement picture...man, we were young...and skinny...


In a few weeks, we'll be heading over to a little bed & breakfast on the coast of Lake Michigan for an overnight trip without kids! It'll be our first night away together, alone, without kids, not counting hospital stays. I love our anniversary!

April 25, 2008...


4 comments:

nichole davis said...

Happy anniversary and lovely memories. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! And many more! TB

Iseoni Austin said...

Oh. my. gosh. Can you do a picture of you and Eleanor side by side with you at her age? The picture of you makes me so curious.

Jacqueline said...

Iseoni - Yes, it's so funny that you ask this because I totally did that on Tuesday! I also did it with a picture of Theodore, and some pictures of Matt and I with each of the kids at our current ages. I will post them tomorrow! Spoiler alert: Yeah, Eleanor and I are twins.