04 April 2016

Thank You!

Thank you for voting in my poll! I have a bunch of ideas for posts now, thanks to the results! Tonight I am going to finish transferring things (especially photos!) from my computer onto my new one. This will make for more interesting posts come tomorrow! I hosted my in-laws for Easter yesterday - my first time hosting them, since we finally have a house in which to host. I spent an entire month working on it - planning a family-wide game, creating a menu, making and then following a cooking and cleaning schedule. (I spent an entire week cooking!) It went incredibly well and I want to talk about it! I also have a bunch of Down syndrome related things to blog about, craft projects I've been working on lately, and hopefully some fun news in a week or two.

I look forward to a prolific blog life!

No comments: