30 March 2016

Gathering Ideas

With all my new computer blogging opportunities, I'm wondering what exactly you guys want to hear about! I could talk about my new ring sling compared to my pocket sling and Ergo. I could talk about breast feeding or postpartum depression. I could talk about crafting. Or baking. Or the new house. Or I could philosophize on something. I put together a few polls with some specific questions I have. Please vote! And leave feedback in the comments section! Leave it anonymously if you have to, just give me your thoughts!

Should I blog more about Down syndrome?

Yes
NO
here


Do you like to read about "mundane" mothering topics like breastfeeding and baby carriers?

Yes
No
Sometimes
free polls


Should I blog more about crafting and baking?

Yes, both
Only crafting
Only baking
No, that would be terribly boring
trivia quizzes


No comments: