05 November 2015

Pregnancy Pics

So...my halloween costume? Lots of people were able to guess that it was from Star Wars, but actually not one single person got who I was right. I was Padme!


For those of you who have absolutely no idea who that is - You know who Darth Vader is? The guy in all black who says, "Luke, I am your father"? Well, Luke has a mother too. That's Padme. So Matt went as Darth Vader before he was Darth Vader and I went as Luke's mom. I thought it was pretty clever and earned me some "Awesome Wife" brownie points.

I am 37 weeks pregnant today, but this week's OB/GYN appointment had me measuring at 39 weeks. 39 weeks! I've never even been 39 weeks pregnant before! I can definitely tell that this baby is bigger than the girls, but there is also a possibility that the extra dimensions are due to extra fluid. We're going to do a "growth ultrasound" next week to see. No worries, just for fun. Anyway, here is a line up of my belly starting at four months (I think if you click on it, it'll get bigger):


I love comparing my various pregnancies, so I put together this picture chart too:

With Abigail, I gained 55-60 pounds, with Eleanor, I gained 29 pounds, and with #3 so far, I've gained 30 pounds. Not stress eating definitely helps control the pregnancy weight gain.



1 comment:

Kindra said...

I love your costume! That was really clever.

I don't think I have ever seen a pregnancy comparison all lined up like yours before. That is so cool you have pictures all along from each one.