13 February 2015

Full Night's Sleep

They did it. Both girls. Slept. Through. The. Night. I woke up this morning feeling like I usually do after my first cup of coffee.

Eleanor finally fell asleep sometime around 8pm-ish and woke up at 6:30am this morning! Matt said he heard her squawk sometime in the middle of the night, but they both fell back asleep before he did anything about it. This is my first full night's sleep since sometime in early 2014 when I hit the third trimester.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up that we might do this regularly, but it's kinda hard. What an awesome way to start a Friday before a long weekend : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That happened to me three weeks ago...I slept from 9:30pm - 7:00am and When i woke up, i actually WANTED to get out of bed -as in, I felt like I had slept enough and was WILLING to get out of bed, rather than getting up out of necessity or aggravation.

One of my friends said, "Savor it! Store this memory within reach, because it won't happen again for another 7 months!"

And somehow, I'm ok with that. But still looking forward to my next full night of sleep, randomly projected to arrive mid-August.

Thanks be to God for these wonderful blessings! TB

Cammie Wollner said...

Yes!!! That is so wonderful! I hope that it's the start of a new trend!