03 January 2014

Ultrasound results

After a two-hour, level-two ultrasound we have a clean bill of health. As clean as you can get in an ultrasound, anyway, which is pretty decent. The doctor pushed really hard for genetic testing. I don't want to know. I want to know things that could put the baby's life in danger during labor, but I don't wanna know about anything else. "Oh doctor, I learned my lesson! Abigail's two and can't use a spoon on her own yet - let's just abort this one." After having gone through everything with Abigail, I don't know why anyone would want to know. Let me just live out this pregnancy and enjoy every kick. I'm going to have to start walking into appointments and introducing myself, "Hi, I'm Jacqueline, and I'm one of those pro-life freaks who hate abortion even in cases of rape, incest, and Down syndrome."

End rant.

It's a GIRL BABY!!! With 100% certainty. And I got the clean heart pictures : )

3 comments:

Allison said...

congrats on another girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Pink pink pink! Congratulations on your healthy little girl!!!

TB

Amelia@One Catholic Mama said...

Yay! Congratulations!! Sisters are so much fun!