18 October 2013

Project Restoration

So I haven't blogged in a bit. It was a conscious choice. My writing was crappy, my posts were boring, and my readership numbers indicated that daily posts weren't appealing. It makes sense for me to write higher quality posts less often than crappy posts daily. So be it.

I haven't been feeling well for the last few weeks and it's been really hard to get anything done around the house, let alone something mentally demanding, like a book. I finally got some relief last night, but instead of feeling rejuvenated, the realization of how run down I've gotten over the last few weeks hit me like a truck today. I feel like I'm running on empty and I need to do something this weekend to fill back up or else I don't think I can face another week of Daily Life. I'm not exactly sure what the doctor ordered, but I'll think it over this afternoon and commit to it tomorrow. Certainly a coffee shop coffee and a good book are in order. We'll see what else Project Restoration holds.






No comments: