05 October 2013

31 Days - Inspiration

I am participating in a 31 Days Campaign and am finally going to finish my memoirs. About her.

http://journeynarrative.blogspot.com/search/label/31%20Days%202013

A little while back, a friend of mine recommended a book called The War of Art. A super-quick read, it is an incredible resource for writers with tons of recommendations to get through writer's block and best the inner critic. The book does get a bit kooky toward the end, but the first three-quarters of the book more than make up for it. I checked it out from the library and raved about it so much that my husband bought it for me for Christmas last year. I lent my copy out to a friend, but I think I'm going to ask for it back because I think it'll help me with this final push.


No comments: